Tuesday 22 August 2017

Only One Came Back

I have to write a story about aliens and humans in a romantic relationship and I have writer's block AF. I have three days left to write it so I can't afford this shit much longer. I thought maybe writing something else might unstick me. Open a doorway to this story. Here's hoping...

There's a story in the bible about someone giving three different people stuff and only one came back to say thanks. A lot of stories in the bible use examples of threes, I wonder why that is.
I"m not here to preach, relax.
I can't even tell you where in the bible to find that story. I'm not proud of it. I used to be so devout.
Life man.
It makes you cynical.
Anyway, so this book down here *finger points down*



It is just about the most read book of my bibliography. Not a day goes by that at least one copy isn't 'bought' (it's free).
And yet.
Not one review has been written on it.
Not one.
It bothers me. Why do so many people read it and continue to read it but then can't be bothered to come back and tell me what they thought? Even if it's 'this book is aight.' Or 'man, I hated it.' Just so I know what y'all are thinking.
Otherwise, my imagination goes crazy and I start thinking about why people keep getting it. Of course, there's the fact that it's free. I imagine that's a good incentive...
But it's quite high in the best selling categories which means other free books don't move as fast as it does. So...
Why are y'all reading this book but not reviewing it? Was it something I said. Are y'all fucking with my mind? Because I gotta tell you, it's working.

No comments: